Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997

How To Obtain More Information and Order Tax Forms

Information on tax benefits and your eligibility may be obtained either from the Department of Taxation-Internal Revenue Service or from your tax advisor.

Visit the IRS Web Site For further information about Education Credits or to download tax forms needed to claim the available credits for you or your dependents. Refer to IRS Publication 970 to familiarize yourself with the various provisions of the tax benefits for higher education.

Student Accounts

Finance and Administration
306 Maytum Hall
State University of New York at Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063
(716) 673-3236