- Faculty & Staff
NON-EMERGENCY WORK REQUESTS
Please use the new work request system for all requests including repairs, adjustments and improvements for heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, lighting, energy management, painting, hanging pictures, signage, bulletin boards, furniture, shelving, doors, locks, keying, cleaning, moving, special event setup, window treatments, grounds and landscaping.
SUBMIT A WORK REQUEST *NEW FORM* Log in using your e-services ID and password
- Instructions on submitting a Basic Work Request using the new style request form.
- Instructions on searching the status of your work requests using the new style form.
- If you are having trouble viewing the new web form or the menu does not display correctly click here
- Moving Tips
Other Fredonia requests (not addressed by Facilities Services)
- Academic Telephone Issues - contact University Services at ext. 3257
- Academic Computer Issues - contact the ITS Service Center/submit a FredQuest
- Student Residence Hall Computer Issues - contact ResNet
- Residence Hall Telephone Trouble Form
- Residence Hall Cable Television Problems
- Residence Hall Washer and Dryer Problems
- Vending Machine Issues
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday (fall/spring semester)
EMERGENCY SERVICE DEFINITIONS
Locks - An inoperable lock on an entrance door to a building, an office or suite and a person locked in or out of an office or bedroom will be treated as an emergency.
Glass - Glass breakage will be treated as an emergency. The repair activity will only be that which will provide security until the next working day.
Heat - No heat in room
Fire Alarms - All alarm activations. University Police will be notified automatically
Boiler Room Alarms - All alarms, false alarms or inoperable alarm/alarm systems.
Power Outages - Interruptions to the building, floor, suite or a room is considered an emergency. A lamp or plug replacement will not be considered an emergency, unless it is the only light in a room.
Plumbing - Water interruption to the building, floor, suite or a room is considered an emergency. A toilet or water system will be repaired on an emergency basis if it is the only facility available in the general area.
Elevators - Elevator rescues will be handled on an emergency basis. Contact University Police at 673-3333.