- On requisition form, fill in completely all information called for by the various headings on the form.
- Give special attention to columns 1, 2, 3 and 4-must be written exactly as listed in catalog in order to take advantage of the computerized inventory system.
- Send the requisition to Central Stores. An invoice will be returned with your order for your records.
- To return any items a copy of invoice must accompany your returned item(s).
- Requisitions that do not comply in full with set procedures will be returned.
Returning Items From a Purchase Order:
- All returns must be done through the Purchasing Department.
- Items will only be picked up for return if there is a return form from Purchasing, available online or call 3438 for additional information.